Saturday, October 9, 2010

The new phase!!

Today the day started on a very sad note. Somehow my generation of instant SMSs make things too trivial and people fail to realise that some news are not supposed to be sent as group messages!!!someone's personal loss is not a news to be sent in messages..people are forgetting the importance of a simple human touch!!
Though I am sad the day ended with a bit of better things!!
I went to the new INGLOT store in the city of joy!!yay!!this one was looong overdue!!!
I should say the staff at INGLOT are wayyyyy better than the ones at MAC in my city!!are you listening MAC???you need to hitch up your pants and learn some people skills!!you definitely turned off a potential customer (me!me!!).its really irritating how the SA's cater to only the ones who have a fat purse and look like they just came out of a salon!!( not that its a bad thing, but then all of us don't have the luxury of staying at home..we do work hard to earn those bucks and that tend to make us seem tired at the end of the day!!!)
i am in love with my very first e/s.its amazing!!!!can't wait to work with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment